Format & Call Letters
New Country - KSKG FM 99.9 FM - 100,000 WATTS
99KG #1 For New Country!
99KG plays the biggest New Country music artists in America today.
99KG targets affluent listeners. 99KG - #1 For New Country 18 to 54 years old with a strong core audience of 25 to 54 females.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
Great artist, great songs! 99KG listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Darius Rucker, Brothers Osborne, Old Dominion, Chris Young, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Chesney, Maren Morris, Josh Turner, Carly Pearce, Thomas Rhett, and many more.
99KG Country music format has become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
99KG allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
Age Composition:99KG targets Affluent consumers in the 25-54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group. 99KGhas wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
- 15% of 99KG listeners are adults 18 to 24 years old.
- 21% of 99KG listeners are adults 24 to 34 years old.
- 17% of 99KG listeners are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- 19% of 99KG listeners are adults 45-54 years old.
- 15% of 99KG listeners are adults 54to 64 years old.
- 13 % of 99KG listeners are adults 65+.
Gender: 99KG has more.females listening than males. 54% of 99KG listeners are female, 46% are male.
Occupation: 99KG listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as tradespeople, employed in the sales and service industry and are employed as administrators or clerical staff.
- 13% Professional/Related Occupations
- 10% Management/Business/Financial
- 16% Sales/Office
- 8% Natural Resources/Construction/Maintenance
- Other 20%
Household Income: 99KG listeners have high earning power.
- Less Than 11% of 99KG listeners have an income of less than $20,000.
- 10% of 99KG listeners has an income of $20,000 - $29,000
- 10% of 99KG listeners has an income of $30,000 - $39,000
- 10% of 99KG listeners has an income of $40,000 - $49,000
- 9% of 99KG listeners has an income of $50,000 - $59,000
- 12% of 99KG listeners has an income of $60,000 - $69,000
- 12% of 99KG listeners have an income of over - $75,000
- 38% of 99KG listeners have median HHI over $65,400
Activity: 99KG attracts listeners who actively participate in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Education: 99KG listeners are well educated. The majority of 99KG listeners have attended or completed college or more.
- 11% High School or Less
- 33% High School Grad
- 33% Some College
- 23% College Grad or More
Investments: 99KG targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with 99KG.
99KG listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
99KG targets homeowners. 73% of 99KG listeners own a home. A huge category for these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
99KG is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
99KG Listeners Have Purchasing Power
99KG targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
99KG is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an active audience in their prime purchasing years.
Here's Why 99KG Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women.
61% of all electronics purchases are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
Market your business to thousands of active consumers each week with 99KG.
Start Your Morning with The Bobby Bones Show On 99KG
The Bobby Bones Show is the #1 Country morning show in America with millions of weekly listeners and is heard exclusively on 99KG FM.
Each morning, hosts Bobby Bones, Amy, Lunchbox and Eddie welcome the biggest names in Country music and entertain listeners with their unique mix of pop-culture news and information, crazy stunts and hilarious conversations.
The show recently garnered its third ACM Award for National On-Air Personality of the Year, a 2017 Country Music Association award for National Broadcast Personality of the Year and earned Bones the title of youngest ever inductee into the prestigious National Radio Hall of Fame.
The Bobby Bones Show is the biggest country music morning show in the country, with an estimated audience of nearly 3 million listeners.
On November 19, 2018, Bones and professional ballroom-dance partner Sharna Burgess won season 27 of Dancing with the Stars.
Wake up to the Bobby Bones Show, weekday mornings on 99KG.
99KG Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here