Format & Call Letters
Rhythmic Pop & Classic Hits - 94.5 Prime FM & 99KG HD2
Prime FM Playing The Greatest Hits On Earth!
Prime FM is targeted to reach affluent Adults between the ages of 35 to 64.
Artist Profile: We play 80s & 90's Superstars like Men At Work, John Mellencamp, Tears For Fears,Devo, Kenny Loggins, Laura Branigan, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Journey, Culture Club, Bon Jovi, Michael Jackson, Eddie Money, Billy Joel, Boston, U2, Cars, Duran Duran, Paula Abdul, Simple Minds, Wham!, Fleetwood Mac, Police. Phil Collins, Eagles, Hall & Oates, Foreigner, Cyndi Lauper, and Steve Miller make this format one that will stand the test of time!
Prime FM's Classic Hits music format has grown as one of the fastest growing formats in America over the past decade.
Prime FM's Classic Hits music format has also become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
Prime FM allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
Prime FMis designed to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
Prime FM's Classic Hits music format continues to be one of the most top rated formats in America for advertisers.
Prime FM has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: Over 75% of Classic Hits listeners fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Almost 30% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 25% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 65+.
- Over 12% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Almost 10% of Classic Hits listeners are adults 25-34 years old.
Gender: Almost 55% of Classic Hits listeners in America are male while over 45% are female.
Household Income: Classic Hits listeners in America have high earning power.
- Over 30% of Classic Hits listeners in America have an income of over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Classic Hits listeners in America has an income of $50,000 -$74,999.
- Over 26% of Classic Hits listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
- Over 55% of Classic Hit listeners have an annual household income of over $50,000 a year.
Occupation: Prime FM listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Tradespeople, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are also employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: Prime FM listeners are well educated.
- Over 27% are College graduates.
- Over 32% have attended community college.
- Over 34% have a high school diploma.
Investments: Prime FM targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: Prime FM attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends.
These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with Prime FM.
Prime FM listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Home: Prime FM targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Prime FM targets listeners with purchasing power in Salina.
Prime FM Listeners
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. Over 50% go out more than 5 to 6 times a month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
Market your business to thousands of active consumers each week with Prime FM.
Consumer Spending Profile
Prime FM attracts consumers that spent heavily in the following categories in the past year.
Many of Prime FM listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased healthcare products in the past year.
- Purchased auto maintenance in the past year.
- Purchased vacations in the past year.
- Purchased tickets to concerts and sporting events in the past year.
- Purchased pet supplies in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
Prime FM targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
We Are Salina
Prime FM has committed to super-serving the community. The station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes. We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
At Prime FM we love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
Prime FM is extremely proud of its commitment to actively supports hundreds of worthwhile causes.
Eagle Radio Salina Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here